- Works with all LeapStart Learning Systems (sold separately)
- 30+ replayable activities engage kids through audio and 3D-like animations when played with LeapStart 3D
- Interact with the on-screen animations and explore numbers, counting and problem solving by using the stylus to tap on the pictures and numbers
- This interactive book, featuring Scout and friends teaches school skills such as early math and builds life skills like problem solving
- Most replayable activities are designed with two levels so that kids can play and learn at their pace and move up when they’re ready. Includes 25 interactive reward stickers that are earned for Mastering activities and can be placed on the My rewards page
From the manufacturer
The All-in-One Learning System
From problem solving to learning to read, the LeapStart learning system gets kids excited about learning. The LeapStart library includes more than 25 books (each sold separately) that are designed to grow with your child. The interactive stylus encourages proper writing grip and helps introduce school and life skills in new, exciting ways.
- Easy-Hold Stylus
- No-Slip Grip Handle
- Preschool-1st Grade Sampler Book
How It Works:
The magic behind LeapStart is the easy-to-hold stylus that reads invisible dots on every page, triggering questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more.
The LeapStart library of books helps prepare children for school and life by introducing subjects like counting, problem solving and learning to read and so much more. The library is designed to grow with your child and features more than 50 key skills at every learning level. Level 1 teaches early fundamentals like ABCs, as well as shapes, colors and creativity. Level 2 introduces phonics, writing, counting and critical thinking. Level 3 complements school skills like reading and math with other life skills like logic and reasoning.