- Tylon blade coating gives durability and wear resistance than lacquer
- Bi-material case for improved grip
- Positive blade lock for accurate measurements
- Matt finish blade reduces glare and reflection for easy reading
- Tru zero end hook moves to compensate for accurate inside and outside measurements
From the manufacturer
True Zero End Hook
The Tylon coated blades are up to 1.5 times more resistant to abrasion than normal standard lacquered blades, giving improved longer tool life.
3 Rivet Hook
By using 3 rivets rather than 2 this makes the end hook 40% stronger and so makes the overall tape more durable.
Class II Accuracy
The STANLEY Tylon tapes comply with European class II standards. This means the maximum permissible tolerance over 3 metres is less than a millimetre.
STANLEY 5MTR BI-MATERIAL TAPE 030696