Schwinn Petunia and Grit Steerable Kids Bikes,12-Inch Wheels, Quick-Adjust Seat,Training Wheels, Push Handle for Easy Steering, Multiple Colors
- Give your child his first taste of freedom with the Schwinn Grit Boy’s Bicycle; This kid’s bike features a parent push handle that actually steers the bike and can be removed easily when the child is riding alone
- For added protection, a fully enclosed chain guard keeps kids clean and safe, while front and rear fenders keep the road grit off
- Removable heavy duty training wheels add stability for beginning riders; Stay hydrated with the included water bottle, cage mounted to the push handle
- A quick release seat post and quick release alloy saddle adjust as your child grows
- This bike ships ready to be assembled; The wheels measure 12 inches
From the manufacturer
Their first taste of freedom. ..
. ..and you are just a few steps behind. They have learned to pedal, but can they stop at the corner, and do they have enough gusto to get up the hill? What if the riding lesson goes long and the legs just don’t feel like pedaling anymore? Enter the Schwinn Petunia (pink) or Grit (orange), a cute 12 inch wheeled bike with training wheels with a handy long handle that is attached to the back of the bike so the adult still has some control.
Bike riding and walking always makes us thirsty so there is a mounted water bottle on the handle, just where you need it, when you need it. The bike comes with cute graphics, training wheels, and a bell. Ring, ring, a new bike rider is coming through. Mom better get some sneakers to keep up. Soon the whole family will be out enjoying the outdoors together. You me and Schwinn.